Firearms & Tool Marks
Leeds Forensic Systems, Inc. manufactures and distributes firearms and tool marks comparison microscopes to meet all levels of needs:
- Introducing the Discovery-Z motorized comparison microscope built with world-class Zeiss zoom optics.
- The Discovery, built with world-class Zeiss zoom optics and featuring the largest zoom range of any firearms microscope on the market. The Discovery has a 20:1 zoom ratio with over 900 matched magnification set points (with a 1.0x objective), the result of synchronized zoom bodies capable of working independently, or together, with direct communication to software.
- The LCF3, the leader in the firearms comparison microscope market, featuring high performance world-class Olympus optics, offers superior functionality, ergonomic comfort, and incredible versatility.
- The LCF2 is a fully functional and robust firearms system employing Olympus world-class optics and Leeds motorized table. This system is an ideal solution for the cost-conscious forensic laboratory seeking the same quality and versatility found with all Leeds' products.
- Leeds Tool Marks comparison microscope is a robust system featuring extra large unobstructed low-profile stages useful when examining large tools or pieces of evidence.
Whatever your needs and whatever your budget, Leeds has a firearms comparison microscope system that will meet all of your forensic examination needs.
U.S. Government Agencies may now purchase Leeds' forensic products including the Discovery, LCF3, LCF2, LCT, LSV2, and N-IRC directly through GSA Schedule Contract #GS-07F-097CA.