Leeds Forensic Systems is pleased to announce that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has recently purchased six LCF3 Firearms & Tool Marks Comparison Microscopes for their laboratories. The LCF3 is a powerful comparison microscope used to analyze bullet casings and tool marks in forensic laboratories. Features include:
- World-Class Olympus optics
- 16:1 zoom ratio and built-in aperture diaphragms, providing examiners with 14 matched magnification positions to choose from
- Optical bridge producing an erect, un-reversed image with a large 22mm field of view
- Ergonomic table design and comfort for forensic examiners
- Leeds Universal Holder
- Various lighting options including Leeds’ new fluorescent hooded light with exceptionally bright lamp
- Sliding rear-mounted accessory post
- Unified power and light control touch pad
U.S. Government Agencies may now purchase Leeds’ forensic products including the Discovery, LCF3, LCF2, LCT, LSV2, and N-IRC directly through GSA Schedule Contract #GS-07F-097CA.
To learn more about the LCF3, please visit our website.