The Evofinder® Automated Ballistics Identification system (BIS), produced by ScannBi Technology, is a scanning device that captures 2D & 3D digital images of bullets and cartridge cases to store in a database for the purpose of comparison and matching.
Main Features of the Evofinder® BIS:
- To scan, process and store high quality 2D and 3D digital images of a full or fragmented surface of a bullet, including strongly deformed ones, and any bottom or side surface of cartridge-casing.
- To create a database of spent bullets and cartridge-case images and hold in a single information network.
- To carry out automatic identification of the object under examination among the objects in the database and to provide experts with a “hit list” of similar objects.
- To view a scanned object’s surface on monitor and carry out manual or auto-focusing, change the direction of light, etc., for comparison of images.
- To recall previously saved images in the given scale, move the images independently and align images for the sake of manual comparison identification.
- To print images and reports to be represented in court.
Evofinder® technology includes multi-sided illumination, 2-sided separate lighting for bullets, and 4-sided separate lighting for cartridge-cases.
The Evofinder® is easy to use, with an adjustable universal detachable cassette to hold bullets and cartridge cases. Once object has been loaded, the cassette is inserted into the Evofinder for scanning, the scanning process takes approximately 2-3 minutes.
To learn more about the Evofinder, please contact Leeds.
we would like to know how much cust evofinder?, we are from Brazil and would like to buy it.
Thank you for your interest in the Evofinder. Our Evofinder specialist will be contacting you directly.
We would like to know what laboratories currently carry the Evofinder Automated Ballistics Identification system?
Thank you for your interest Trisha. Neal Schrode, our Evofinder Product Manager will be in touch with you shortly.
We would like to know how much cost evofinder?
and more information about a technical characteristics and other info like the time of acquisition of the cartridge case end the pullet, and the data base capacity and the response time to find a links.
Thank you for your interest. I will pass your comment along to our sales staff. Best regards, Leeds Forensic Systems, Inc.
The best way to answer all your questions, would be to have a phone call to discuss the system and your samples. As the questions you asked, about the cost of the Evofinder system, and sample acquisition times, have ranges rather than a discreet answers. Depending on the configuration of the system and the area we are sampling. Is there a convenient time to schedule a call with you in the coming days?
we have the system. is it wise to load the system with the data of all police guns in order to create a large database ? with the aspect if something happens in the future with these weapons i will have the identification of the holder?
Please contact Evofinder manufacturer http://www.evofinder.com with your question. Best regards
I am from Indonesia. I would like to know the detail specification this product and the price. For Indonesia forensic laboratory.
Hi am the head of the guyana police force crime laboratory and I would like to know the cost to purchase a complete ABIS system for our laboratory.
Thank you for your inquiry. I will forward to our sales staff and they will email you directly.