Current job openings at our headquarters in Plymouth, MN. Email resume to careers “@” leedsmicro.com to apply:
Technical Sales Support Associate
The Technical Sales Support Associate is a career track opportunity to join our growing customer service and sales department. This individual will be responsible for supporting our forensic customers across North America with technical support, installation, training, and customer service.
Do you have a passion for science? Does the prospect of working with forensic imaging equipment and interacting with forensic labs around the country intrigue you? This may be the position for you.
This is a support position, with on-going development towards a full-time technical sales role including in-depth training in microscopy and optical components. You will be trained in how to best serve and service our customers’ equipment. Working directly with the sales and service departments, you will build your skills and knowledge in forensic imaging and assist our customers with technical questions.
Leeds invests heavily in training our employees to become an integral part of our small manufacturing company. With an industry-wide reputation for offering exceptional customer service, Leeds hires employees who are equally passionate about providing the highest level of service while manufacturing and producing top-end forensic systems.
- Support of Leeds Forensic Imaging products and services across North America including:
- Firearms Comparison Microscopes
- Trace Comparison Microscopes
- Stereo Microscopes
- Alternate Light Source Imaging systems
- Cameras and imaging software
- Moveed Forensic Lighting Equipment
- Tagarno Digital Microscopes
- Evofinder 3D Ballistic Identification System
- Develop an understanding of our forensic customers and assist with technical questions and support.
- Learn and grow our component and accessory add-on sales business.
- Learn through hands-on experience the assembly and servicing of our forensic tools.
- Assist in the sales process with Leeds Technical Sales Representatives.
- Maintain and professionally present Leeds’ products to ensure potential customers understand the capabilities and benefits of our products and services.
- Assist with installing new systems at customer sites.
- Develop proficiency using the CRM (Salesforce) to generate opportunities, quotes, and searches for various data.
- Expand upon our marketing efforts, with exposure to tradeshow logistics and social media management.
- Identify new potential customers and track opportunities within the CRM.
- Provide customers with product information and application notes to address all needs and promote a complete solution.
- Attend trade shows as assigned.
- Overnight travel will be required as you grow into this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life or Technical Science or equivalent experience required.
- Microscopy experience using traditional microscopes or imaging equipment.
- Laboratory experience.
- Highly organized.
- Strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- Quick Learner.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Benefits package available including 401K, health insurance, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays.
Full COVID-19 vaccination & latest booster required.
Compensation: $55K – $65K annual salary DOQ, with bonus potential.
Leeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Leeds offers incentives to their employees with special programs in response to global warming including:
- Subsidized Electric Vehicle Purchase program
- Subsidized Solar Panel for Home program
- Conversion to LED lighting program